28 November 2011

Writing.

I spent the last few weeks taking in various cultural activities, everything from a Tea and Coffee Festival, to Ice-Skating in Hyde Park. I was fortunate and unsociable enough to write reviews for a few of the shows that filled one particular week (interesting fact, at least 88% of each review was drafted on my iPhone using an app entitled 'Enso Writer').

It started with seeing Leon Michener and Seaming To at The Forge, followed by a visit to Yuri Suzuki's latest exhibition at Village Underground, swiftly followed by a night of music courtesy of Robert Glasper's Trio at Kings Place and finished with a brief seminar by Robert Glasper (yes, again) at Southbank.

You might enjoy some of the reviews however it's quite feasible, that you might think they are filled with the flowery language and idiosyncratic ramblings that fill my previous posts. Either way, business as usual will resume once I manage to tear myself from my current Skittles addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment