23 August 2011

Reservations

I really shouldn't be allowed to have the job/role/title that I lavishly throw about. It's one of great importance, a job/role/title that should be cherished, instead, I squander the possibilities and hold the responsibility with a grip that lacks lustre.

I used to think it was just apathy and a growing sense of delusion but these are not the only reasons for my skewed performances, it also stems from knowing just how unequipped I am. Not in education or even experience, for no matter how horrendous an experience may be, it is experience nonetheless, it is being unequipped with experiences outside of my job/role/title, an inexperience within life as whole, with great emphasis only ever being placed on specific fractions of life.

What to do?





- I write in order to avoid talking, for you see as a human, I suck at talking.

Location:The downstairs passage.

No comments:

Post a Comment