24 October 2010

Typical me.

This morning I came across one of my school reports from year 7. At this point in time I was 12 years of age and my reliance on a nurturing, primary school environment had all but left. Here are some highlights:

Attendance: 220 days out of a possible 220 days

Appearance: Good/Ex

Extra curricular:
Basketball squad, Computer Club, Maths Club (they felt it necessary to omit my membership of the Stamp Club).

Form Tutor's comment:
K has the potential to do very well, however he seems to lack the will to make the most of himself.

Music
K is musical and has excellent keyboard skills.

IT
K works efficiently and is generally helpful to other pupils. (I find it devastatingly cliched that the IT teacher uses the term 'efficiently).

French
K could do very well in this subject but his classwork is too often marred by his tendency to waste time and be disruptive.

English
He has many very interesting ideas but these are rarely developed fully in his written pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment